Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Changes

As I was going through several blogs i realized that i rarely read the post but i always look at the pictures. Therefore, I decided to add a lot of pictures to my blog. I added some family pictures one one side and some other random pictures that I liked on the other. Also, when i was looking at other blogs I liked the ones that had backgrounds other then the ones that are given. So, i found a picture i liked but didn't have too much going on to set as my background. I am also working on a playlist to play because I liked the blogs that had music to go along with them.

1 comment:

  1. Being a person who enjoys being outdoors, I love the background you've chosen for your blog. It's very serene, yet serious. Love the pictures, too, so I can know more about who Monica is!

    ReplyDelete